Peter is a veteran of 25 years in corporate and investment real estate in the Detroit Metropolitan area. He specializes in office & high-tech property development & leasing and actively consults corporate clients in facility acquisition & disposition. Prior to his real estate career, he had 14 years of experience in mass merchandising, which culminated in a position as National Sales Manager with sales responsibility in excess of $90 million. In addition to his brokerage experience, Peter is a managing member of an investment portfolio of office properties that totaled over 180,000 sq. ft.
Professional Affiliations / Education
- Member Board of Directors- Livonia Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Montieth College at Wayne State University
- CCIM Institute – Earned CCIM designation
- Former Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Livonia Economic Development Office
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Livonia Family YMCA
- Served six years on the Board of Directors (four as Chairman) of Spectrum Human Services, a not-for-profit corporation offering a broad range of support services to the disadvantaged
- Former member of the Livonia chapter of Rotary International and has served the organization in a number of capacities
- Northwood - 24,000 sq. ft. investment property disposition
- Pinewood Assoc. - 18,000 sq. ft. investment property disposition
- Century 21 Today - 12,000 sq. ft. lease
- FedEx - 11,500 sq. ft. lease
- Northwood CP, LLC - 38,000 sq. ft. investment property disposition
- Walworth & Nayh, P.C. - 6,700 sq. ft. lease renewal/relocation
- Triumph HHC - 4,800 sq. ft. relocation project
- EGT Group
- Hart & Leidal Investment Co.
- Northwood Corporate Park, LLC
- Phillips Service Industries
- Shaw Construction & Management
- Shaw Electric Co.