Phil specializes in the leasing and sales of general and medical offices; along with representing and negotiation of investment real estate, property acquisition, site selection, and disposition throughout southeast Michigan.
Before joining in early 2012, Phil spent eight years at L. Mason Capitani, Inc. and prior to his commercial real estate career, he spent seven years with a commercial and residential construction company. Having a construction background has served as a benefit to Phil's clients in both negotiating tenant improvements and utilizing the cost approach to complete transactions. By focusing on creating and maintaining long-term relationships with his clients, Phil has steadily increased his portfolio of listings and tenants over his ten plus years in the industry.
Professional Affiliations / Education
- Member of St. Clair Shores Tax Board of Review – Past Three Years
- Member of St. John Hospital & Medical Center Guild
- Member of the One Hundred Club of Detroit
- United Diversified Properties, LLC. - Multiple medical, office leases and investment purchases
- Summit Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - 15,000 sq. ft. medical / office sale
- Lakeview Public Schools - 31,000 sq. ft. office building sale
- St. John's Hospital - Multiple medical Office locations
- Beaumont Hospital - Multiple medical office locations
- GETRAG Transmission Corporation - 47,056 sq. ft. office / industrial expansion lease
- Beaumont Hospital
- Eyewyre Software Solutions
- Ferlito Construction
- GETRAG Transmission Corp.
- Hiregenics, Inc.
- K.M.A. Properties
- Mack Avenue Holdings
- Macomb Investment Group
- Max Management
- Merry, Farnen & Ryan, PC
- Monahan Development
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- St. John's Hospital
- United Diversified Properties